Salute to Youth will be held on October 26, 2017!
The Antelope Valley Union High School District hosts the 25th anniversary of "Salute to Youth: the Career Connection," an event designed to introduce local high school ninth-grade and middle school students to a variety of career and education opportunities available after high school graduation.
The AV Prep Council, along with local business, industry and government leaders bring together exhibitors who provide hands-on demonstrations and engaging displays that excite students about possibilities for futures in entry, technical and professional level jobs.
Industries represented include:
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Building Trades & Construction
- Business & Finance
- Education, Child Development & Family Service
- Energy, Environment & Utilities
- Engineering & Architecture
- Fashion & Interiors
- Health Science & Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation
- Information & Communications Technology
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Public Services
- Transportation & Logistics
Students must contact the guidance office or administrator at your school for permission slip forms and more information, www.avdistrict.org/schools.
Organizations interested in participating may register as Exhibitors at
http://avsalutetoyouth.blogspot.com/p/exhibitors.html . Please direct any questions to Rosalinda Garcia at 661-575-1035 or via email to email@example.com.