Attention all AVUHSD Workplace Heroes! Are YOU in?
You may make recurring donations to UW Pathways through automatic payroll deduction. Deductions are pulled 10 months per year
(regardless of how many months you work). IE: a $100 donation would equal $10 per month. Your United Way payroll deduction will automatically renew each year. Return completed employee donation forms to Chris Jarrett in the AVUHSD Personnel Services Office or you may contact your individual high school site representative
for a form.See resources BELOW or in attachment:
- The United Way has a new 2016 Resource Guide for the AV Community attached below. Our United Way Friends from P.S.D. have provided a helpful parent guide in Spanish too!
- Click this fun video from United Way and be a Workplace Hero!
- Click here to get information regarding the HomeWalk 2015 on November 21, 2015 in Los Angeles
- See flyer below for helpful information for Flood Victims from the October 2015 rain storms in the Antelope Valley!
- See flyer below and click for YouTube video United Way Women's Summit on April 25, 2016 in Los Angeles.