We are always looking for great teachers to join our team!
To be considered for a teaching position, you will be required to provide the following items:
- Completed AVUHSD Certificated Application
- Chronological resume (resume must reflect all periods of work, non-work, college attendance, etc.)
- College/University Placement File or three (3) recent letters of reference.
- Copies of transcripts verifying degrees
- Copy of California or out-of-state teaching or service credential(s) appropriate to the position
- Verification of passing the Basic Skills Exam
All candidate applications will be held in strict confidence and all applications will be carefully screened. A district representative may contact previous and/or current employers to gather information regarding your performance. Your application will be placed in our applicant tracking system and will remain on file until December 1 of each year. You must advise the Personnel Service Office prior to November 30 if you wish your application to remain active for the following year.