Graduate Student Profile
An AVUHSD Graduate demonstrates 21st Century skills, employs a growth mindset in all personal and professional endeavors, and is a...
Creator/ Innovator who can:
- Generate and transform original ideas through the development of new products, projects and/or concepts.
- Integrate and synthesize information from a variety of disciplines to create value.
- Persevere through taking risks, experiencing success and setbacks while identifying solutions and continued enhancements.
Collaborator who can:
- Commit to a common purpose by working with others in the effort to achieve shared goals.
- Adapt to dynamic situations and settings while building trust and behaving responsibly.
- Work successfully with a diverse group of people.
Communicator who can:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively receive and deliver multiple ideas, information, and opinions.
- Use academic and technical language appropriate for the situation, through reading, writing, listening, speaking and the use of technology.
- Advocate for self and others.
Global and Productive Citizen who can:
- Make responsible, culturally responsive, mindful decisions.
- Build community.
- Demonstrate global awareness and perspective.