Antelope Valley Union High School District

Parents » Transcripts Requests

Transcripts Requests

To obtain grades/transcripts, please contact the Registrar's Office at the school site you last attended.

The Registrar can explain the Transcripts Request Process, get you the proper form to submit, explain the necessary fee, and the general timeline needed to obtain the records.  Some sites have an online Transcripts Requests Form so please visit the school's website for contact information.  

Please see a listing of our schools at