Antelope Valley Union High School District

AVUHSD and United Way » Employee Donations AND Helpful Resources

Employee Donations AND Helpful Resources

Attention all AVUHSD Workplace Heroes!  Are YOU in?
You may make recurring donations to UW Pathways through automatic payroll deduction. Deductions are made 10 months per year (regardless of how many months you work). IE: a $100 donation would equal $10 per month. Your United Way payroll deduction will automatically renew each year. Return completed employee donation forms to Chris Jarrett in the AVUHSD Personnel Services Office or you may contact your individual high school site representative for a form.

See resources BELOW or in attachment: 
  • The United Way has a new 2016 Resource Guide for the AV Community attached below. 

  • Homeless Students - Please note, you are guaranteed enrollment in school by the federal McKinney-Vento Act and California state law!  YOU CAN ENROLL IN SCHOOL even if you have uncertain housing, a temporary address or no permanent physical address. Contact Ms. Cheri Kreitz, Director, Student Services at (661) 729-2321 or visit the Student Services Office at 548 West Lancaster Blvd, Lancaster Informational flyer attached below in English and Spanish or click here for more information!