How can I become a school volunteer?
To be a volunteer at one of our schools please follow these steps:
- Get an application packet from the school.
- Submit your packet to the school. To minimize the processing time, please ensure your packet is complete including photocopies of all required certificates.
- After you submit your packet to the school, the principal must sign it and send your packet to the District Office for approvals and authorization.
- Once the Personnel Department receives your completed packet, you will be contacted by a District Office Personnel Department Technician for an appointment to complete any clearances required.
- Final clearance notification must be obtained by the District Office before starting in any coaching, advisor or volunteering position.